Tuesday 12 April 2011

RUNAWAY TAYLOR

My Bredrens!! How farrrr?!?! 


However, wonders shall never end! I have come across this music that is just PEPPER SOUP HOT!! If you loved Fela or Shina Peters style of fuji music or/and love Gospel then you shall love this particular beat..
It's by Tosin Martins (dat fine boy that sang that song Olo mi, weh everyone de go totori for).. well yes ohh.. he don do am again..
HEAR AM!! You no like am, na you sabi!!



*Scream* Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! So like my friend's mumzie de turn da BIG 50 soon (Chineke oh!! O Boi! that is half a century..100 YEARS KAI!! Anyway, Thank God for long life sha) .. BUT i have NOTTHIINGG to wear?!?! Wetin i go do meehhnn??.. Before I wan sow lace or ankara for the day but its less dan 10days from now and my taylor don vanish before my eyes.. see me see trouble!.. the woman is no where to be found..e be like say aliens or bailiffs don find am..  Sooo i thought on settling for the Plain Black Maxi dress look with gold bling bling..

But you should knnnoooowww meee by nooowww?!?! Since when i go groovin' and settle for simple elegance ?!? I NO FIT.. even if i was to try, it either Shine Shine or nothing.. Anyhow sha, I sent my baby brother on errands to hunt down this RunAway taylor.. she no fit waka from my life like dat!?! Enemy of Fashion Progress!! kmt.. Ah!Ah noow! Relate with me my friend, me who has already planned to do shakara that day this obstacle wan block my fashion progress.. I rebuke it!

I keep you all posted on the outcome of my dilemma however until then i have been inspired by some more Afro Fasion.. Been wanting to start of a business in Afro Fashion designing ect ect but money de yab me.. but Baba God shall provide soon soon.. he is not David Cameron that he should lie or Gaddafi that he should repent lol..

Anyway.. Check am:


CHAI!! FINE FINE GIRL
*GASP* This dress na diiiiiiiieee!! TOO BEAUTIFUL.. I WOULD FULLY WEAR THAT FOR MY WEDDING


Aww see her dimples

Fine Fine Bobo!!!


Really hot dress



Can you see the Satellite Dish she calls Gele.. Mama miaaa!!

LMAO!! He's wearing the Uncle Pointy Shoes!! loll


Red and Black Affair.. so nice

Nice abi?!.. Anyways.. i need to call my bros to see how the hunt for that my taylor is going...

GoodNight.. Don't let Mami Water Capture you! ..lol.. but seriously though.. pray before you go bed.. strange things are happening these days ..                                             
                                       

                     LOL.. LAUGH JARRE I DEH JOKE SEE YOUR HEAD NICOMPOOP!!!


3 comments:

ShayShay... said...

LOL! Satellite Dish she calls Gele!

You are a natural at this blogging thing, did I not tell you?

hahah

Miss youuuu!
xoxo

Sisi Yemmie said...

oooooooo i want all these beautiful dresses....ohhhhhhh...abeg oooooo....so lovely!!!!

www.gistdotcom.blogspot.com

Maria Omoso Wilson said...

For all you ankara lovers that wanna get this dress.. well from my understanding they have been designed by one T&T Fashion buisness like that: http://www.tyntyfashions.com/home.html

Oya Gerrout!!