Saturday 9 April 2011

Obushan!!

Soo my FIRST ever Blog post *Hurraayyy*.. Yeah.. well welcome my fellow Naija lovers to my blog spot or blog area or whatever you blog people call this cool looking web page. But none the less ...
Ekaabo!!
Obushan!!
Nnöö!!




Basically WELCOME!! ...
Firstly before we get started in the beautiful unpredictable journey.. I first need you to fall in love with this Jazzy Naija tune.. 


Oya Start Da Beat!!! hehehe




For your own interest.. that is if you care to know anyway.. I am a Nigerian, from the Auchi Tribe to be exact. Alot of you would have NOOOO idea wot or where that is considering that the minor Black History education only manage to make you think that Nigeria is only made out of 3 tribes.. Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.. Well sorry to burst your bubble my duurreee but Nigeria is made out of 250+ tribes. Okay! enough History lesson.. I really should be charging y'all for lessons but yaahh.. to simplify it, i'm from EDO STATE.. Known to be the "Heart Beat of Nigeria" ..*looks proudly towards the sky* Yeah Baby Heart Beat!!.. Auchi pretty close to the Ishan community in BENIN... If you don't know anything i PRAYYYY you know BENIN!!


Anyway enough about me!! I know you would looovvvee to know more, but as i said i really should be charging for lessons.. Ooo.. This blogging thing is quiet fun... anyway- Maria Concentrate!! Don't you just loovvvee Nigerian fasion?!?! Check it out:


even Oyinbo's de rock our material these days

Short Crop Lace Jacket.. I LOVE

Moi!! 

Mumsie wearing one of my own designs

My 20th .. Wearing my Own Design



She just de think of her life


I love this one... INSPIRED!!!


Wetin de cross your mind as you saw them snaps? They are just diivviinnee abi?!.. Me i have a 50th parry coming up soo i just de gallivant left, right corner for some inspiration...

So dat is it.. Mek i bounce. It's now 11:23pm and I gotta cook Eguisi soup for my man to eat tomorrow  .. cus i know that i would have NOO time to cook for him before church tomorrow.. kmt.. MEN!!.. NIGERIAN MEN-KMT!!!



GoodNight.. Don't let Lady CoinCoin Bite!!.. (dont worry i tell you that story anada time)




No comments: