Saturday 16 April 2011

I'm A Flygeriaaann

I DON FIND HER OHHH!!
My dear i don see her!! 2 blogs ago i tell you bout my taylor who i wori immigration or bailiffs don carry go. I wan fear that i go see her for Nothing to Declare as they troway her back for naija... Mek i remind you.. one of my sistaz mumzie de celebrate her 50th birthday BIG STYLE! And you know Yoruba people, when de wan do something deh go do am LAGOS PARTY KINDA WAY... so me now, wan do my own efizii.. mek dem kno I DON ARRIVE!! But see me see trouble now my taylor who de sow my clothes vanish like Banjee..like one kind Wintch.. i no find am! I don look for her faarr and wiiideee..  from asking people from church to going to that dirty place they call peckham .. i no see am at all at alllll!! I sent my bros to go hunt her down.. see me see trouble.. i even call home office and ask to see if them maga's don send her back home... no luck there ohh.. i couldn't even reveal much to them incase i sparked any unwanted attention.... Na so i see am my dear.. i don even taya for the woman, i already settle my mind for black maxi which by the time i try am on e no fit me like i thought before... so by this point my dreams of doing guuuyyy for dem people in the party don travel down guttah.. i was mentally preparing myself to look wowo! And i planed to make wowo look classy some how.. but lo & behold the woman called me today... As i looked down on my caller ID and saw her name "Kobo legged taylor" i nearly cried for joooyy!!! Baba God good oh!!! If anyone says Prayer no work, may God hammer dem!! 2days ago i had prayed fervveennttllyyy.. i no go liiee you, i prayed one of dem Mountain of Fire prayers that all my Enemies of fashion progress should be seeing me for night until they release to me my fashion blessing, Any plans that wan make me look wowo should DIE BY FIRE, DIE BY FIRE, DIE BY FIRE (x 7) or become blessings for me instead... so na me be this! Tank God for me ohhh!!  
Anyyyyyyyy wayyyyy... No be my fashion miracle i wan speak to you about today my people, Wetin i wan talk about relates to a topic that your papa probably de discuss every night and i'm sure you would have noticed that channels such as NTA News is on more often... well firstly like i said 2 blogs ago, mek una listen to this song... e go get you in the right kinda mood...

Soo by the end of today everyone of our bruvas and sistas would have finish voting for our president..
Wetin Consine you? Abi? Well, one thing i know, from times of our great granpapa we don de woze Nigerian  politician suuttttttaaayyy it has so much become an expectation... a Self-fulfilled prophecy... that Nigeria na corrupt place.. that Nigerian politicians na YeYe people.. that nothing good can come out of Nigerians.. O boi we don wooozzzzeee Nigerians taya!! We are probably the only people that de curse our OWN nation!! Afghans de enjoy, Indians de enjoy, Chinko de enjoy... but we de pour out curses upon curses for our own country... Our parents have indoctrinated us to believe that nigeria na worse than hell fire to the point that our generations and the ones below us do not see the need to go nigeria.. My brother wan turn his Nigerian name to William or Wilson.. This one no be Facebook name exchange ohh, when person like Adesola Oshilaja now turn his name to Dez Jacobs.. Adesola would want people to call him just Dez... This one wetin i talk is LEGAL NAME CHANGE, were no even Nigerian Embassy go recognize you anymore.. 
Nigeria isss messed up but what do you expect when we no go pray for our homeland.. 
I said it 2008 and i shall say it again 2011.. They shall coommmee a time, when Mr Cameron go send alllllll our black ynash back to that Nigeria we don spit on finish! I PROMISE you!! Infact look at how thing de go now... Mr Cameron with his ethnocentric beliefs go send us all back home... even if you carry Britico passport  e no go matter... Unless you are of the same skin of Mama Chale (Prince Charles Mother) your not as british as your primary school teacher said you weree... You carry AFRICAN BLOOD... your bones no go swim like oyinbo cus you be DUDU!! With that understanding mek una pray for our land.. As they elect the new presido for naija town mek una  pray HARD!! Fast & Pray!!  Corruption is a thing of the devil, no be God's idea... So unless you pray, when they go carry us back home we go see wohala (you de laugh me now, but e go shockk you)...

As for me i am voting in spirit.. GOODLUCK JONATHAN... His name says it all.. Nigeria needs all the luck it could get.
Abegggg.. no let us down ohh!!
PDP- POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!

OmoSexy (A true Flygerian)

1 comment:

ShayShay... said...

LOL!

Dez Jacobs?
HAHAHH!

Urm.. I'm not voting for Goodluck jareh! Not that I can, but yeahh...

Buhari for the worrld! Goodluck hasn't really been delivering... Just silently siphoning money away lol...

xoxo