Thursday 14 April 2011

African Bride!!

My beautfiul fans nawa for you oh!! 
The way this blog thing just de keep me up thinkin of wat to write sutttaayyy sleep no catch me, so this mornin i wan vex for anyone who wan wake me up.

But my gasshhh, i have become the ultimate blog master!! May God forgive anyone who didn't tell me how fun this blog thing is, e b like i de smoke eegbo!     ADDICTIVE!!    




In facccttt mek i gist you small, last night i uploaded one gadget like dat, wetin de call am? Flag counter or Visitor calculator, anyhow the gadget na ddiiiiieeeee mehn… it counts how many people has viewed my page. Small me of yesterday, that only had one view from my dearest friend ShayShay just de hammer plenty plenty views to the point wer now as I de talk my blog has been viewed 58timesO boi, I wan piss for body wen I see am! I was so egzited,, Naija inlove is getting Famous 

but check this, the gadget showed me that one person from ICELAND don see my page!!! O boi I neva knew dudu man don reach Iceland oh! If not black man maybe e be one nice oyinbo like that that has interest in Naija lifestyles and finds naija blogs “educating”… you kno, like how we de watch Animal channel in order to educate us.. Oga or Madame if na you, no mind me ohhh… not all naija's de speak like me, no start to de  think that all naija’s speak like one Christmas goat dat no read book, naija’s are actually very articulate, if they grammertize for you, you go feeaarrr!!  So abeg ohh, no blame me… My school too like to strike and when they are open I no fit “please” lecturers cuz I be Christian so passing my JAM na fairy tale…

Anyway, you know when you wan sleep after work and your man just de sweet talk you taya… da maga de romance you and call you all the none sense lies that he told you wen you guys 1st met, “Sweerat you too fine!” “Sweet Potatoe, your so luscious”… he no kno that when wind blow fowl ynash go open and you know wassup.. You close your eyes hoping that common sense would finally konk him for head, but at this point his brain don jump on okada to travel down south.. (Btw, this should only happen in marriage oh)… He go rub your back thinking that one na wetin you want… you still ignore.. infact by the way he de look at you, you go feeeeaaarrrr! Wetin de do this one? E be like say his konji don intefer with his eye sight cus the way he looks at you, you wori he go confuse your body for eguisi and your head for Isi Ewu (goat head)... As he grins at you, you see the shaki from lunch wer tooth pick refused to locate ... he now carry himself from bed  to put a CD on.. plays you guys songgg, the one wer you guys danced to when you first met, Boyz2Men? African Queen nko?  Or if you guys met for ajegunle he may even play one Daddy Showkey song like dat.. Love song is in the ears of the beholder abi?
 Anywayss this does the trick and you manage to totorize yourself inorder to ehh… “Submit”? to this mumu you call your bobo …My point is music puts you in the mood… so in that case before I go into my next part mek una listen to this song…




Did I mention that I am OBSSEEESSSEEDDD with WEDDINGS!! 
That one na me.. just imagine that bride as me.. its simple if you squint lol
My friends think I de craze but na bad belle de worri them… I just loovvee them.. no be my fault, i too de watch Four Weddings  butttt  still mehn.. by the grace of God I shall marry one day..one day… one day soon *hehe* and before then I have dedicated my spare time to drooling over wedding ideas, wedding dresses ect ect… even to the point of my Tradi! It has to be ON POINT!!!


Oooo i like this flower bunch





Let me gist you.. Thiss picture is my SCREEN SAVER- I just LOOOVVVEEE it!! the dress, the lighting, the veil.. even how the brides maid in da pink de look at the bride with bad belle lol











I love this her hair..she style am well well


My Peoppllleeesss







Basket mouth no get shame.. your wedding day and you still de carry dada for head kmt



Ah Ahh! Nice cake sha, but wetin dey put inbetween.. holy communion .. looks like it to me


As you can see.. i like purple & white *hint hint*







My Peopppleee- Edo traditional wedding wear


Ekpami Oh!! The man who by the grace of God get me something just like that-- REAL GOLD.. DIAMONDS IN CARATS!! God will blesss you. Una shine your eyesss ohh.. Dat ring wetin you see there na my owwwnn personal bridal price lol.. *not including my mumzies requirements of: £600,000, 150 male goats, 80 boxes of yam, 20 boxes of plantain, 7 suitcase of lace, 12 pairs of matching shoe and bag, 12 barrels of palm wine, 2 Ghana must go bags full of cola nut and a personal Boeing Airplane where my mumsie could use travel to Nigeria without saving money for 3years before every visit ..* Why you de squeeze face, you wan mek my hand land on your face?!? If Loreal is worth it, ME TO I AM WORTH IT


As you can see, wen my own turn reach, with my ideas and PhD on wedding planning lol.. my own one shall have wetin i call- Efiziii!! Glitz and Glam Glam!! Just money de yab me... Plus i still want to prepare for the hard bit- the marriage..*long pause as you hear the birds tweeting away*    .... Abeg Joh!! Nothing de do me!! Virtuous wifey you de look at already. don't watch that! loll

Abeg make i go, you people will not allow me to rest no more!! 
6000 words assignment de wait for me in the Library ..

Bye Bye oh!.. Don't talk to no Area Boy before deh go use charm & mumu you finish




4 comments:

ShayShay... said...

I LIVE WITH YOU?

OHMYGOODNESS. You are just MAD! LMAOOOO at duduman?

I totally do not understand youuu! HAHHAHAHAH!

Maria, you are a natural. Gosh. Okay. If you TELL anyone at home, I shall deny. But... This whole... wedding thing.. is kinda... growing on me..

O...kay. Bye! AND YOU IGNORED MY TEXT you guinea fowl!

xoxo

Maria Omoso Wilson said...

loool.. Seyiii, ofcourse you will call me mad loll.. i already said it, na bad belle de wori u loll.. dont wori ur secret is safe with me ;)

Love you too Isi Ewu!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm So this is what both of you get up to?? about if you tell anybody at home lool...I FOUND OUT...good job doe 'Omo Sexy' lol like 'ShayShay' said you are a natural...when did u learn so much broken English? Good stuff anyway <3 <3

I want a name too :'(
Opz

Anonymous said...

LOLL.. We shall call you hmmm.. Opium loool.. hows that sound like- Opium.. Addictive, Expensive and Dangerously Fine lool... It all in my head really.. i just don't speak it AS much as you guys reckon i speak lolll..Plus if i get used to talking it, no one would ever understand me loool

Omo Sexy ;)